Hey guys, still remember Mirai no Uta to Tsunagaru Hitomi?
Good news ! It seems Projectzoom909 still active and it's already 50% translation progress.
It may be still long way to go, but if you want to know the story, it's worth to wait, right?
And yeah I also have a rough time that makes me rarely check my blog untill now, but I hope i can work better.
Popular Posts
-
"Rin ga Utau, Mirai no Neiro" which means "Rin's Song, The Colorful Sound of Future" or "The Bells Sing T...
-
All you have to do is change the system locale's language into Japanese, how to do it? I'll explain you how in simple way. For ...
-
Hello guys, back from a long sleep. Now im gonna share another video of Vocaloid song. The tittle is Heart Future, sang by Vocaloid Allstars...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment